If you’ve been reading my blog for a while you know that I love to mix high and low fashions all in the same outfit. I’ve never believed that you need to spend hundreds to achieve a chic, classy look. I believe you can slay the sidewalk in head-to-toe Gucci or you can kill it in H&M…it’s all about how you style it. I would say I do 75% of my shopping online and about 25% in store because I can find some killer deals online. One of the keys to finding them is to sign up for their e-mail newsletters. I know it’s annoying to get so much ‘junk’ mail in your inbox every day, but it’s really the best way to keep up to date on the best flash sales. Here’s a mini list of my favorite online boutiques where I find affordable pieces and great sales:
- Lucy Paris – their online boutique just launched and you can find awesome pieces, many under $100. It also happens to be where this top is from!
- Chicwish – if you said I was obsessed with this online boutique you would be right. Their pieces are definitely on the more feminine side so if that’s right up your alley, check this one one.
- VICI Collection – I honestly don’t know how I stumbled upon this boutique but I fell for this boutique hard and have never looked back! BE SURE to subscribe to their emails before you buy to get coupons almost daily
- Lulus – ok so I feel like I’m a broken record here but I get awesome deals here and they have great sales
- Tobi – your first order here is almost always 50% off so get hauling!
- Missguided – if you’re a student like I am, get your student ID out because they often have 30-50% off for students
- NastyGal – anyone else watch the entire season of GirlBoss on Netflix in 2 days? If so you’ve probably already scoured the NastyGal site, but if not check it out because everything is 40% off right now with code NASTY40
- My other favorites are Revolve, Shopbop and the Aqua section at Bloomingdales (buy more save more sale right now online only!) which are slightly more high end but you can still find some great sales…happy shopping!
Heels: Forever 21 (similar style here)
Photography by Lydia Hudgens